Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back under the blanket

Winter's back, so I've burrowed into my corner of the couch again and started a really complicated new needlework project that changes colors every few stitches and uses mostly blended threads. It should keep me busy till spring.

I also finally took the time to figure out what Pinterest is all about. What a great time suck! File this under "a picture is worth a thousand words" --in this case, lots of pictures, so make that thousands and thousands of words. I've found some great ideas for future projects out there on The Internets, and some great eye candy too.

Our first order has been submitted to the new food buying club, and as word gets around town, we seem to be growing by a few new members almost every day. We're hoping, of course, that this turns out to be a huge success and we all end up eating healthier foods from nearby sources. Go Jamestown!

No comments:

Post a Comment